Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dukan Diet Day 35 - Temporary Attack Phase day 1

Breakfast:
- 4 slices of Gourmet Light Turkey Ham slices with fat free cream cheese
- 1 White Coffee

Lunch:
- Fish soup with extra fish minus the vegetables
- 2 tea eggs without yolks
- 1 Coke Zero

My body feels exhausted today after 2 consecutive days of intense cycling. It was screaming for sugar after yesterday's 1.5 hours speed cycling workout. I gave in a little and had half a snickers bar so as prevent myself from going into chocolate withdrawal symptoms..

Anyway, even though the dukan diet discourages intensive workouts during the diet (because exerting your body may cause you to crave for the forbidden foods even more), I can't help it since cycling has become a form of release and distraction for me on this diet. So far my willpower has been able to resist most of my sweets and chocolate cravings even after workouts (except for yesterday's because I overdid it with 2 days consec of mad cycling) so I guess its ok to continue.

Besides.. my clothes have become a lot looser despite my weight stagnating!

Which brings me to my other point. I've gone back on a temporary attack phase to help with the weight stagnating problem. So no more tolerated foods for me over the next few days...

Goodbye fruit yoghurts.. I'll miss you!

No comments: